Metadata

From: Rod Lehman <rlehman@zeltech.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 15:12:38 -0500
To: www-svg@w3.org
I'm currently using SVG to represent geo-referenced map objects.  And these
objects have quite a lot of proprietary metadata to go along with them.
While I do see a description for metadata in the documentation, and it even
talks about a metadata tag.  I don't see any metadata tag in the 8/13 DTD.

Am I missing something, or will this be added later?  Could you add it soon
so I can create valid SVG files with my metadata?

Thanks,
Rod

--
Rodney A. Lehman