Re: New Adobe SVG Site

From: Fredrik Lundh <fredrik@pythonware.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 1999 14:05:52 +0200
To: <www-svg@w3.org>, "Michael Bierman" <mbierman@Adobe.COM>
> The site includes the latest SVG viewers for Netscape Communicator and
> Internet Explorer on both Macintosh and Windows platforms, an SVG tutorial,
> demos & examples, and much more.

hmm.  had to register twice, only to end up with
"sure, we'll mail you when the software is available"  :-(

(but the fact that Adobe is actively pushing SVG
is of course great.  let's hope that the FAQ is
right when it says that SVG is likely to be widely
adopted faster than most other web standards!)

</F>