Re: CSIRO SVG Viewer 0.8

From: KAMTHAN pankaj <kamthan@cs.concordia.ca>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 1999 11:45:02 -0500
To: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
cc: www-svg@w3.org, Dean.Jackson@cmis.csiro.au

"... Once should be sufficient."

That doesn't seem to be the case; probably the viewer doesn't cache it.

"So, whether there is a SYSTEM or PUBLIC identifier is not the issue ..."

Yes, I wasn't exact about that; some examples have absolute reference
to the DTD is what I should have mentioned. It can readily be changed
by a search/replace so it's not a serious issue.

xlink is implemented (see the files in org/csiro/svgv/reader); so I guess
I file I tested must be corrupted.

Pankaj Kamthan