Re: Declarative Animation

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 1999 13:55:08 +0100
To: PierSebastiano di Salvo <piersebastiano@yahoo.com>
CC: www-svg@w3c.org

PierSebastiano di Salvo wrote:

> Dear Sirs
>
> Declarative animation in SVG is a MUST.

Many people have been telling us that, ever since we published the SVG
requirements document. We have been listening.

Please take a look at the most recent public working draft of SMIL
Animation [1] and send us your feedback on it. SVG will be using these
declarative animation facilities, which were jointly developed by the
SYMM and SVG working groups.

[1] 29 October: SMIL Animation
http://www.w3.org/TR/smil-animation/

--