looking for simple c funtions to produce SVG

From: Dave Apman 425-865-3305 dave.apman@boeing.com <dave.apman@boeing.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 1999 07:52:43 -0800 (PST)
To: www-svg@w3.org
Cc: dave.apman@boeing.com
I need to find (or write) some simple c functions to implement a few
of the most basic graphic primitives and attributes in SVG.  Of course
I don't expect anyone to write these for me but I am hoping that
someone else has already done something similar and is willing to
share the code.  I've seen examples in java, but I don't know java.
Here are the kind of functions I'm looking for:

Primitives:

  move(x,y)		line(x,y)	circle(x,y,radius,fill)
  rect(llx,lly,urx,ury,fill)		text(str,nchars,x,y)
  3pt_arc(x1,y1,x2,y2,x3,y3)		polyline(x[],y[],npts)
  polygon(x[],y[],npts,fill)

Attributes:

  draw_color(indx)	text_color(indx)	fill_color(indx)
  line_width(indx)	line_type(indx)
  begin_group(desc,llx,lly,urx,ury)		end_group()
  set_font(indx)	text_justify(indx)	text_attr(height,rotate)

Initialization:
  window(llx,urx,lly,ury)	viewport(llx,lly,urx,ury)
  define_font(name,height,width)

Any c code fragments or examples greatly appreciated!

Thanks for reading!

Dave Apman (dave.apman@boeing.com)
Boeing Mathematics and Computing Technology
Bellevue, Washington USA