June 25th Draft

From: Joel A. Nava <jnava@Adobe.COM>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 12:37:54 -0700
To: <www-svg@w3.org>
I read over different parts of the new WD, and I see
a lot more progress. I have one comment, though. I
still don't understand why you are restricting 'd'
attribute values to 1023 characters, on <path>
elements. Since I did not receive a response from
the WG when I asked this earlier, I figured that
the WG was busy, and did not have time to respond,
or hoped to respond via the next WD. Maybe I have
missed something.  Have I missed something in the WD
that helps explain this restriction? Please let me know
if I have. If not, then I would appreciate a response
soon. Hopefully having the WD out gives the group a
little time to breath at this point.

Thanks,

--
Joel A. Nava                  (408)536-6209
Adobe Systems, Inc.         jnava@adobe.com