Re: could we make this list moderated?

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 1999 00:21:25 +0200
To: Andrew Wooldridge <andreww@netscape.com>
CC: svg <www-svg@w3.org>

Andrew Wooldridge wrote:

> It gets tiresome to see periodic spams to this list, is there any way to
> add some filtering or moderation?

Yes, as long as having a lag of up to several days (moderation), or
having valid messages bounce (only subscribers can post), is acceptable.
I think it would interfere with fluent discussion, though.

I will raise the issue with our sysadmins, we have some sort of spam
filtering already I believe but it might not be being applied to this
list.

--
Chris