Concerning your webpage

From: <mike.y@rmmc38.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 99 12:13:14 EST
To: www-svg@w3.org
I was just surfing on the internet, and i visited you website and it is very interesting.
Furthermore, I just wanted to ask you a question?!?! Do you want to make a deal that
benefits both of us I'll put your webpage link in my site, if you put my webpage link in
your site:
http://www.angelfire.com/nj2/allgrizzlies/fortunecity1.html

or put my banner code
CLICK HERE FOR A FUN TIME TO MAKE MONEY</a>

We can both promote each others websites for more visitors

PLEASE E-MAIL ME BACK AS SOON AS YOU GET AN ANSWER
Mike