Re: Corel to Release SVG Filter

From: Haroon Sheikh <haroons@corel.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 15:41:02 -0400
To: Ben Hutchings <benh@lsl.co.uk>
Well it appears our press team is doing things correctly. Our original press
release and web page are using entities instead of the explicit character. The
culprit was the copy and paste operation from my browser to my email program
that caused the non-standard character to appear.

For those that who don't know what the issue is, here's an interesting link.
http://www.andovernews.com/cgi-bin/news_column.pl?388

Remember - be careful when you cut-and-paste on a Window's platform.

--
Haroon Sheikh
Architect - Emerging Technologies, Corel Corporation