Thanks To IBM SVG TEAM

From: <JPadams@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 20:22:03 EDT
To: www-svg@w3.org
I have been wanting to build an SVG generator for several months but have had
to wait for access to an SVG viewer to test on. I was about to give up hope
and IBM provided myself and many other interested developers with a little
present, which is a prototype SVG viewer. It's available for <A
HREF="http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/">download</A> now and I want to thank
IBM and the IBM SVG and Transcoder technology team for making this possible.
It seems that all of the other major players like Adobe, Macromedia, etc.
want to keep their prototype SVG viewers under wraps until SVG is ratified.

Thanks Again!

J.P. Adams