eta on a plugin?

From: Andrew Wooldridge <andreww@netscape.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 09:28:33 -0700
To: www-svg@w3.org
I'm an _early adopter_ and I am so keen on getting started doing SVG
development. Can anyone comment on an ETA for a plugin? I would even
help beta test it.  Things seem to be taking so terribly long!

Yes I know that it's important to do things right but there are already
implementations of vector tools like flash, and freely available XML
parsers - is it that hard to plug the two together and get some pre
alpha plugin?

- Andrew Wooldridge    -     Opinions expressed are my own -
- andreww@netscape.com -     http://people.netscape.com/andreww/
- ICQ: 6345881         -     Find It at http://dmoz.org -