Re: CSS for XML (moving to www-style)

From: Simon St.Laurent <simonstl@simonstl.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 10:28:29 -0400
To: www-svg@w3.org
At 04:43 PM 4/11/99 -0500, Paul Prescod wrote:
>I am not the only person using images in my XML documents.

Since Paul is indeed not the only person using images in his XML documents,
and because the XSL-CSS-XLink interactions being described here don't
exactly fit with SVG's scope, I'm attempting to move this discussion to
www-style@w3.org.

My initial post is here:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/1999Apr/0001.html

I hope anyone who's interested in these issues as they apply to XLink and
CSS in general will speak loudly on www-style, and let www-svg discuss
vector graphics.

Simon St.Laurent
XML: A Primer
Sharing Bandwidth / Cookies