Book opportunity for CSS sites/products

-- [ From: J.W. (Jerry) Olsen * EMC.Ver #3.1 ] --

I am co-authoring a forthcoming book on cascading style sheets for a
leading computer book publisher. While we remain open to ideas for
additional chapters (such as about specific CSS-related products and
services), a primary current need is for URLs that exploit CSS. We are
using these URLs as examples of good Web site techniques, highlighting
not only the sites but also the companies and individuals behind them.

Our primary criterion for selection is a URL that uses CSS techniques
effectively. Subject matter of value to readers of a CSS book on the Web
site is a significant plus.

We will be considering URLs until a sufficient number for the needs of
our book are found. Obviously, sites online now are prime candidates. We
anticipate that we may be actively searching for quality sites through
August; space permitting, additional sites may be considered during
September.

If this promotion of your site is of interest to you, please reply by
confidential e-mail to the following address.

Thanks,
jwo

J.W. (Jerry) Olsen
1130 S. Michigan Avenue, Suite 1816
Chicago, IL 60605  U.S.A.
Voice: (+1) 312-939-3300    E-mail: JWOlsen@JWOlsen.com
Fax:   (+1) 312-939-8355    WWW:    http://www.jwolsen.com
Current Web site highlight (click Today's Tidbits hyperlink):
       Book opportunities related to cascading style sheets