CSS WebRing-- It's alive...

...but just barely.  The home page is a little thin.  I'll beef it up in
the coming weeks.
   I've finally managed to plow through enough of my actual job to get
around to setting up the home page and "Add Site" page for the CSS WebRing
I mentioned a few weeks back.  The home URL is:

   http://www.cwru.edu/dms/homes/eam3/css1/ring.html

At present, there's only one site in the ring, but I expect two more very
shortly and hope to see more submissions soon.
   If you missed (or forgot) my first message on the subject, the CSS
WebRing is intended to link together pages containing reference material
about CSS, so if you have a page which fits that description, please submit
your site!  I'll respond as quickly as possible, and lest you fear, I
designed the ring's navigation graphic to take up a minimal amount of space
while still be clearly identifiable.
   Thanks for your attention and patience.

--
Eric A. Meyer  -  eam3@po.cwru.edu  -  http://www.cwru.edu/home/eam3.html