[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: User Style Sheets in PP2 (was Re: Issue 1: Font-weight and he adin

Chris Wilson (PSD) <cwilso@MICROSOFT.com> [list.w3-style]:
> IE4 used to have a "turn off document stylesheets" option, and
> unbeknownst to me, it was removed because portions of our Active Desktop
> rely on CSS positioning (and therefore it is very important that it not
> be turned off for that content).  I'm currently working with others to
> get a better solution to that problem and re-expose the switch.

Aren't you implementing "zones" in IE4? That's the best solution in my
opinion.

--
Claus "3247" Andre Faerber <cl@faerber.muc.de> <http://www.muc.de/~cfaerber/>
PGP: ID=1024/527CADCD FP=12 20 49 F3 E1 04 9E 9E  25 56 69 A5 C6 A0 C9 DC