RE: CSS vs. transitional markup [was: No Subject]

Hmm, I think I agree with you, with a slight amendment.  I believe
precedence order, from most preferred to least preferred, should go like
this:

Inline styles
author stylesheet
user stylesheet
HTML attributes & intrinsic HTML element properties (e.g., BLOCKQUOTE is
indented)

The change is where HTML properties are handled WRT user stylesheets.
This allows the user greater control.

	-Chris
Chris Wilson
cwilso@microsoft.com