Re: alternate font properties

   From: "David Perrell" <davidp@earthlink.net>
   Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 15:12:30 -0700

   I haven't been able to digest this yet. Obviously a lot of thought went
   into it and a lot of thought should be given. I'm all for vastly
   improved control of fonts on the web, but that doesn't negate the
   appeal of Todd's and my suggestion: a conceptual change that adds an
   intuitive bit of functionality at no practical cost.

No, it does have a practical cost.  It would mean that the code I've
written for GNU E-scape would have to be changed.  And at this point,
I want to get the thing done, because if I implement every new feature
created, it will never be released.

It's also unclear if you inherit the size by someone uses an explicity
font-family or vise versa what's supposed to happen.