CSS Printing Extensions - W3C Working Draft 26-June-97

Dear Sirs,

I have one quick question/comment about this document.  With respect to
page break properties, the possible values include left/right.  Why were
these chosen over front/back?  My feeling is that left/right is a little
ambiguous while front/back is a bit more intuitive and less ambiguous.

I expect that some thought went into the wording, so I was interested in
what the reasoning behind this decision was.

Thanks in advance,

Rob
Rob McDougall            Phone:  (613)751-4800 ext.5232
JetForm Corporation      Fax:    (613)594-8886
http://www.jetform.com   mailto:rmcdouga@jetform.com