Re: font sizes in ems

A clarification: The screen shot of MSIE was inadvertently shot with the
font size set to "smaller". Therefore the default font, 1 em and 100% do
show the same size. If I set it to "medium" all three are the same.

In Netscape, the default font is *always* smaller than the 1em and the
100% designation.

Isn't this a failing of both browsers?