RE: Cascading Style Sheets

On Thu, 3 Jul 1997, Scott Isaacs wrote:

|In addition, every property can be scripted through IE4's Dynamic HTML
|object model (for swipe effects, moving elements, accessing and changing
|the contents, changing the appearance, etc) but that is independent from
|CSS.

But can every property be read from the DOM?  I've had problems where only
inline style rules are accessable to being read, while linked styles, or
styles contained in the head are writable on the object, but not readable.

  "California seceding will not meet
                                 Taylor's need for spiritual development."
Wired Digital's Minister of Ambiance and Energy----------------------------