RE: DSSSL and WYSIWYG Editing

I'd have to agree with Terry about this point. I do actually think that
an increasing percentage of pages will not be authored using WYSIWYG
tools, but that being said, our experience with Word is consistant with
Terry's comments. 90% of Word users don't use styles because it requires
a top down systemic model for authoring that doesn't come naturally to
them.  That doesn't mean that Styles are a bad idea, just that it is
hard to show that Styles improve an authoring UI's usability.