Re: Combined DTD - 3.2 + CSS1? (fwd)

Once upon a time Arnoud "Galactus" Engelfriet shaped the electrons to say...
>I most wholeheartedly agree with this. Unfortunately, when I was
>pushing this a few months ago, the consensus seemed to be "Write
>your own DTD if you need that."

I can do that - but that does NOT meet my needs.

My needs are for something I can use to argue on HTML mailing lists,
that I can use to convince people that CSS is better than browser hacks,
and personal DTDs...

Most of the W3C people I talked to at WWW6 expressed some appreciation for
those who take the standards fight to the content providers and crusade
online for compliance.  And I'm happy to do that.

But please, arm me with something I can use in battle...

-MZ
Phone: 800-458-9966 510-426-0770 FAX: 510-426-8951 megazone@livingston.com
Snail mail: 4464 Willow Road, Pleasanton, CA 94588