Re: colours for bullets - this one is simple, works, & addresses

Gordon Blackstock wrote:
> After reading and re-reading the HTML 3.2 section on ordered lists I can
> find nothing which indicates that closing an LI element is invalid; it's
> optional, but not invalid. The general statement on lists allows for both
> block and text level items; only headings and addresses are excluded.

You cannot read the specification without reading the DTD. The DTD is
part of the specification. It is the most rigorous and precise part of
it, in fact, so it is surprising that you would "read and reread" the
text when the DTD would make this so clear.

 Paul Prescod