Re: Test document

I don't know about any test docs posted (I have a ton of my own but not
very systematic), but having just had to rush to press with a chapter on
CSS in our forthcoming book on HTML for Netscape 4.0, I can point out
for anyone compiling such a list that there are conflicts with CSS and
JSS terminology in Netscape PR3. Using certain class names provokes a
JavaScript error on a CSS style sheet. This also happens with any
attempt to use pseudo-elements. Has anyone else noticed this or figured
a way around it?
Gayle Kidder