Re: Dynamic imagemaps

and while we are on the topic, what would the strategy be to provide
alternative access to dynamic image ismaps?

The WWW is made unusable by the hokey set of server-side imagemap hacks cooked
up in the early days of the WWW that still hang around to haunt us--

--
Best Regards,
--raman

      Adobe Systems                 Tel: 1 (408) 536 3945   (W14-129)
      Advanced Technology Group     Fax: 1 (408) 537 4042
      (W14 129) 345 Park Avenue     Email: raman@adobe.com
      San Jose , CA 95110 -2704     Email:  raman@cs.cornell.edu
      http://labrador.corp.adobe.com/~raman/raman.html (Adobe  Internal)
      http://www.cs.cornell.edu/Info/People/raman/raman.html  (Cornell)
    Disclaimer: The opinions expressed are my own and in no way should be taken
as representative of my employer, Adobe Systems Inc.