Re: CSS Links and indirection

On Feb 19,  4:22pm, Greg Kostello wrote:

> According to the CSS specification, an HTML document can add style
> information in at least three manners. Style can be linked, imbedded and
> imported.

Right. Link is a reference from the HTML document to an external CSS
style sheet.

Embedded style happens one of two ways: a style sheet in the STYLE element
or individual snippets using the STYLE attribute.

Importing is a reference from a CSS style sheet (either contained in
a STYLE element, or in another document) to an external CSS
stylesheet.

Yes, using @import.