[Q] Shouldn't margin-bottom...?

Hello all.
   Shouldn't this Style Sheet make it so that Paragraphs do NOT have space
between them and have the first line indented?

P {text-indent:15; margin-bottom:0}

   Is that not correct or does MSIE just not implement CSS correctly? I've
also tried the same margin-bottom:0 with the H1 and H2 tags and MSIE still
puts a huge space below them. MSIE also doesn't seem to recognize
"text-indent:3em". Instead it just indents it 3 pixels! Am I missing
something here?
   Thanks.
 --Dan

 Daniel G. Delaney                    The Louisville Times Chorus
(Belteshazzar, Dionysos)                 http://dionysia.org/thetimes
 dionysos@dionysia.org                The Syndicate
      This life is a test. It is only a test. Had this been an
      actual life, you would have received further instructions
      on where to go and what to do.