Re: CSS logo proposal

I wrote:
 > I think it is time to stop trying to create new logos, and come to
 > some sort of closure.

To which came the roply:

 > Agreed. It seems like consensus is forming around suite 1/5 with an

To which H&kon replied:

 > Hold it!
 >
 > We have one more suite of logo proposals, this time from Studio Verso.

Well, the new proposals are nice, but still not an improvement over
suite 1, and I still hold that we should stop producing logos, and
start using them! As I said, I want to use them!

So, my original proposal still holds:

Following Charles Peyton Taylor's remarks,

1. I agree that Suite 1 is the best looking, though they should use
the same background green for the dark and light versions.

2. There should be a button that looks clickable that invites people
to find out what style sheets and CSS are; this issue is independent
of the actual choice of logo.

3. The button should include a small version of the agreed-on logo.

4. The wording should be "Styled with CSS".

I propose that we empower H&kon to create a penultimate version of
the Suite 1 logos, plus a button with the required wording and logo,
that allows us one more look, and then we declare it formal.

Can we put a deadline of 1st January on this? Let's go!

Best wishes,

Steven Pemberton, CWI, Amsterdam; Steven.Pemberton@cwi.nl
			http://www.cwi.nl/~steven/
"Let us go then you and I/while the night is laid out against the sky/like a
					smear of mustard on an old pork pie"
Nice poem Tom. I have ideas for changes though, why not come over? - Ezra