Style Sheet Booklist

Here's the latest list of forthcoming Style Sheet books according to Amazon
Books.  To my knowledge, none have been published yet.

(This list was assembled by doing a Title search of "Sytle Sheets" at
http://www.amazon.com/  Amazon's prices have been deleted, for more
information, go to the above URL.)
____________________

Designing for the Web With Style Sheets

by Hayden Development Team , Hayden Development Team

Bk&Cd-Rom Edition
Paperback
List: $35.00
Published by Hayden Books
Publication date: November 1996
ISBN: 1568303068

Listed as Special Order
____________________

Designing For The Web With Style Sheets

by Hayden Development

Paperback
List: $50.00
Published by Hayden Books
Publication date: March 1, 1997
ISBN: 1568303513

Not Yet Published.

(I don't know what relationship, if any, this book has to the one listed
previously.  In early November, I was told by Hayden that they were wanting
to include information on Javascript Style Sheets before publishing the book,
so perhaps this one supplants the earlier one?)

____________________

How to Write Better Html With Style Sheets

by Hakon Lie , Bert Bos

Paperback, 256 pages
List: $29.95
Published by Addison-Wesley Pub Co
Publication date: January 1, 1997
ISBN: 020141998X

Not Yet Published.  (Darnit!  :-)
____________________

10 Minute Guide to Html Style Sheets (Ten Minute Guide Series)

by Que Development Group

Paperback
List: $14.99
Published by Que Corp
Publication date: December 1, 1996
ISBN: 078971034X

Not Yet Published.
____________________

Html Style Sheets Quick Reference (Ques Quick Reference Series)

by Que Development

Paperback
List: $19.99
Published by Que Corp
Publication date: January 1, 1997
ISBN: 0789710358

Not Yet Published.

      jonathan@ecn.purdue.edu  _/ _/       _/    _/   And it would've worked
    QUESTION AUTHORITY --     _/ _/       _/_/  _/  if it hadn't been for
  And the authorities        _/ _/       _/  _/_/  those meddling kids and
will question you.    _/_/_/_/ _/_/_/_/ _/    _/  their stupid dog