BUSINESSEEK.COM

Hi.
Excuse me for this unsolicited e-mail. I felt this was the
best way to inform you of our new service.

Here at PERSONALSEEK, www.personalseek.com, we've decided to build
another free international search engine,but this one is only for
commercial organizations. It is called BUSINESSEEK and it's absolutely
free. Try it for yourself at http://www.businesseek.com/

The goal of Businesseek is to allow the user to find a company, brand or
product quickly and easily. We will provide your company with a password
so you can update your data instantly and at any time that is convenient
for you.

We suggest you first use your native language .You can then submit the
same information in other languages depending on the markets that you
would like to serve. There are no limits regarding the number of
submissions. The information intake form will be available in english
spanish,italian, french and german.

We also have a COMPANY NEWS OF BUSINESSEEK section, where you will be
able to put up to 1000 text characters text giving news about your
company.You can describe new products or brands, new researches, etc.,
using the password we'll give you after you add your data.

To add your data, go to add in
http://www.businesseek.com/
After you have your password, you can acces our news service at
http://www.businesseek.com/business/news

Yours sincerely.

Bob Ant
Webmaster of BusinesSeek
Webmaster of PersonalSeek

--
"Never has something so little gone so fast..."