NS Mail Crash Recovery Fix

For anyone still floundering, who doesn't want to lose their old mail that
NS is holding:
I took David Perrell's solution below, opened my Inbox in WordPad, scrolled
thru my old messages from the bottom and deleted several from David Perrell
which had the November 2096 date on them. Saved the file and then voila! I
was able to open Netscape mail again. Beats reinstallation.

G. Kidder