Re: Sorry if you crashed (W95 FYI: Chaos in 2038!)

At 08:49 PM 11/22/96 -0800, David Perrell wrote:
>Rick Maas wrote:
>> Hell, I didn't just crash, I had to uninstall and re-DL netscape ...
>> hope nobody else had to do the same .... @ 14.4 .... but my blood
>> pressure is back to 120/80 again ;)
>
>Yikes. Major bummer. Sure glad you survived.

Imagine what the year 2000 bug is going to do to all of the interconnected
mainframe electronic data interchange applications. Thank God the Internet
did not exist when that software was being written!

 Paul Prescod
---
Boycott Shell Oil worldwide!  http://www.web.apc.org/embargo/shell.htm

"Shell is here on trial and it is as well that it is represented by counsel
said to be holding a watching brief."..."The ecological war that the Company
has waged in the Delta will be called to question sooner than later." -Ken
Saro-Wiwa to the tribunal that later executed him.
http://www.gem.co.za/ELA/ken.html