CSS logo

Hi,

With some comments from Neil Galarneau I've modified my proposed logo into
a set and a variant of that set. The modification involved de-emphasis of
the one in CSS1. The variant consists of s, s, and 1 cascading from within
the c with the 1 having flowed outside.

If any of you have any other feedback, then I will do my best to improve
these sets, create variants, or design a new set from your specifications.

thanks,
gordon
<!--
gordon@gly.fsu.edu   http://gly.fsu.edu/~gordon/   MS IE v3.0 enhanced
         BS Geology, FSU, 1995     Volunteer for Science, USGS
-->