[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Is there a "Style Sheets" icon?

Dan Delaney writes:

 >    I want to indicate to everyone who comes to my page that it will look
 > best if viewed with a browser that can support CSS1. Does anyone know if
 > there is a standard ICON that I can use for it (similar to the "This page
 > best viewed with <insert browser>" messages?

On the web, everyone has a secret dream of becoming a logo designer.
We've been playing with various ideas for some time and you can look
at the results in [1].

[1] http://www.w3.org/pub/WWW/Style/css/logo/

Feedback, enhancements and alternative proposals welcome. Please do
not start using these images until we have agreed on one proposal.
Followups to www-style@w3.org

Regards,

-h&kon

H      k   o   n      W   i   u   m       L   i   e
howcome@w3.org   W o r l d   Wide  W e b  Consortium
inria # FRANCE http://www.w3.org/people/howcome

Follow-Ups: References: