Transition strategy

Hello you all!

	This is my first post to the list, so please understand if is obvious or
off topic.

	CSS are our long awaited solution.
	It provides great control, is flexible, and it doesnt break o obstruct
correct markup.

	But -there is always is a "but"- there is almost no widespread support in the
browsers market, yet.

	The problem is: no doubt we'll be using CSS tomorrow, but how can we work
today? Clients dont understand "It's not as you are looking at it now, just
wait until the new netscape navigator or ie version and you'll see."
	How can we maintain correct markup, good layout and design and
compatibility so we dont have to re-mark everything when CSS became a
standard?
	Examples? The tipical solution for small-capitals, document color
managment in general and image/text control and layout in particular.

	We can discuss it or in case you think that it would be useful, you can
send me the answers and I'll post the summary.

	Thanks in advance...

                                           Eduardo G. Mercovich
                                               G a i a S u r
Para aprender a convivir:                 Consultora en Hipermedia
http://planeta.gaiasur.com.ar/navegaria/netiquette