Re: backgrounds

Grzegorz Staniak wrote:
> I was soooooo disappointed when I tried that and discovered that
> neither NN 3.0 or IE 3.0 can do it... I mean that's ignoring a
> market. Somebody, talk to NCC/MS, quick!

It'd be nice,  but do have any idea of how compute intensive
it would be?  To do a credible job,  the browser would have to
render to an off-screen area,  and it would then need to overlay
all the other graphics.  So it would need to redraw the entire page
and then blit it onscreen about 30 times a second.  Am I the only one
who sees a problem with this?

Doug
--
Doug Rand <drand@sgi.com>		(508) 567 - 2217