Re: font sizes...

Carl Morris wrote:
> I have talked about them before.  Those of you you wrote the
> specification I ask you to take a look at
> http://199.120.83.179/~moreese/msiebugs/style_sheet_bugs/index.html
and
> look at the font size test at the bottom of the page...

Microsoft's CSS gallery examples using negative margins look like crap
on my system. I tried some examples of my own using multiple layers of
text to simulate drop shadow and dimensional text. The result with 15
pixel font is ok for two layers. The result with 40 pixel font is not.
The results for both get very weird when additional layers are
specified. I put the results, including the code and bitmap images from
my browser,  at

http://home.earthlink.net/~davidp/dtest.html

Comments appreciated.