Style sheet quirks...

In reading the spec, besides the errors of spelling, I have a few
things to note, and a site for you to visit.

MSIE now supports negative margins...  Take a look...  You were wanting
to see this implemented and I think your comment about it causing
mayhem is correct.  One effect negative margins is being used for is
shadow-drops.  If you check out the site:

http://199.120.83.179/~moreese/msiebugs/style_sheet_bugs/index.html

you will see the effect and what problems it has, both to non CSS aware
browsers and to MSIE.  I welcome you to visit with browsers other than
MSIE, and let me know your results.

It was brought to my attention by the author of the site listed at the
bottom of my site, that the colors gray and lightgrey are supported in
the CSS specification...  I would imagine this is because gray was
taken from Microsoft or similiar and lightgrey was taken from Netscape.
 But I would ask that either spelling work, possibly in either case.
(and all others)... or the specification be made more consistant.

Understanding the format of colors is not that great.  You first lead
me to a subsection in section 5 and show me 2 formats, you later in
section 6.3 show a few more.  I don't like when documentation leads you
all around just to under stand the specification...

-|- Carl Morris (N0YUV) -|- 1:285/302 -|- msftrncs@htcnet.com -|-
-|- Hooper Connections BBS -|- 1-(402)-654-2102 -|- 28.8kbps V.34 -|-
-|- http://199.120.83.179/~moreese/ -|-