Re: 'legal' / 'important' and cascading order

On Mon, 22 Apr 1996 19:11:07 +0200, you wrote:

>This issue is something that I mentioned to Hakon last week - it's kind
>of a pain to have to split important/legal weighted properties out of
>the declaration at parse time.  What would people think about putting
>the important/legal moniker on the entire declaration instead of a
>property declaration, e.g.:
>
>H1.foo !important { color:red; font-style: italic }
>
>This would seem to simplify the management of important and legal
>declarations significantly, at least in my opinion.  Anyone else?

I agree. Wether the "important" comes after the selector or after the
declaration list ist not important.

Regards

Wolfgang
Buero fuer Software-Entwicklung           Email: rieger@bse.de
                                          WWW  : http://www.bse.de/
Rosenheimer Str. 214                      Phone: +49 89 497738
81669 Munich, Germany                     Fax  : +49 89 497738