style sheets for Arena

I am playing with HTML 3.0 style sheets and have had alot of problems
trying to figure out what exactly is going on.  The current sheet i am
using for my pages (http://miso.wwa.com/~nesta/index.html) is based on
one I snagged from W3 and modified.  I am using Arena to view them
mostly, and havent found any way to change background(I am gettign
doubtful it is supported, ah if only Arena could go production heheheh
then the world would be a safer place)  nor have i found a list of
attributes upported by Arena.  The CSS draft I have found does not
correspond to what I found int eh Arena style-sheet I am using, that
works so far.  Does arena support straight CSS as by the draft on W3?

Anyways, just looking for osme more feedback and info from people using
style sheets, check out my pages, they are still growing and most of the
links don't lead to anywhere yet(converting all HTMl 2.0 docs to HTML
3.0) but there are soem things of interest.

Nesta Stubbs		     "Betsy, can you find the Pentagon for me?
Cynico Network Consulting   It has five sides and a big parking lot"
nesta@cynico.com			-Fred McMurray-