Re: [csswg] Agenda for APAC timed conf call on June 1/2 2022

Thanks Rossen for putting these CSS Color 5 issues, which impact Interop
22, high on the agenda

On 2022-05-31 20:20, Rossen Atanassov wrote:
> Time/Phone/WebEx details available to WG Members in w3c-css-wg.
> See https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-css-wg/2017OctDec/0076.html
>
> US Toll Number: +1-617-324-0000
> https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20220601T23
>
> 0. Extra agenda items and other digressions
>
> 1. [cssom-view] Rename Element.isVisible to Element.isHidden?
>      https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/7317
>
> 2. [css-color] Resolving color-mix() / color-contrast()
>      https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/7302

Note that there are two interlocking issues where discussion is
happening. People preparing for today's discussion on 7302 ahead of the
call should also look at recent contributions to

[css-color-5] What should the behavior of the CSS Color 5 color
functions be when passed currentcolor as <color>
https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/6168

which is on essentially the same subject.

For the minutes, we can discuss on either and I will copy-paste the
discussion into the other issue as well.

Resolving on these will put us in good shape for item 3.

--
Chris Lilley
@svgeesus