Re: Margin Collapse

On 9/19/21 11:16 AM, Sebastian Zartner wrote:

> Also note that discussions are happening on GitHub
> (https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/). The purpose of this
> mailing list is rather to publish notes from the CSS Working Group.

This is technically still a discussion list, actually, not just an
announcements list. Though because we're tracking and discussing spec issues
in GitHub, most discussion has moved there and it's mostly just announcements
now. :)

Still, if there's something outside the scope of spec issues to discuss, or if
someone can't or is uncomfortable posting to GitHub, posting here is fine. We
can just copy over the issue, if there is one, to GH.

~fantasai