Re: [csswg] Agenda for TWO-hour Oct 6/7 APAC-timed meeting

Thanks Alan,

I’d like to add:

[css-cascade-5] Reconsider placement of unlayered styles, for better progressive enhancement?
https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/6284

As part of the cascade layer agenda (maybe first or second) — and also move 6659 (#8) up with the other cascade issues. Those are higher priority than containment at this point.

Cheers,
-Miriam