Re: [csswg] Agenda for APAC conf call Sep-04-2019

On 9/3/19 6:19 PM, Alan Stearns wrote:
> Time/Phone/WebEx details available to WG Members in w3c-css-wg.
>
> See https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-css-wg/2017OctDec/0076.html
>
> US Toll Number: +1-617-324-0000
>
> For local times, see:
> https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20190904T23
>
> 0. Extra agenda items and other digressions
>
> 1. Report on proposed process updates

Slide deck we're planning to present at TPAC to summarize proposed changes:

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/e/2PACX-1vSY6cySWt81srZWN_GWl4LMCFSJOw4dYeO-Tlx8Fj_50P5oc0IgzGXFGrZzT3t_cktR9pjDVfNfqmLh/pub?start=false&loop=false&delayms=3000#slide=id.g5ee5921594_0_0

You can send comments on the slides to me; issues on the Process generally can
be filed to the Process CG at
   Issues: https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-w3process/
   Discussion: https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-w3process/

(We'll be presenting at the AC meeting and also on Plenary Day at 9:10am and
also there will be a break-out session on the Process. But wanted to run
through the proposals with the CSSWG ahead of time to get earlier feedback.)

~fantasai