Re: [CSSWG][css-contain] PR of CSS Containment Module Level 1; FPWD of Level 2

If I understand this correctly, it might be a mechanism for several COGA
WCAG SC such as page navigation and simplification SC.

As an FPWD there should be adequate time to get the COGA needs met, if
my understanding is correct.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka