Re: Home for viewport-related issues

Thanks, Yoav.

I'm not editing this spec anymore.

Nevertheless, I agree that it needs to define what uses which viewport.

The cssom-view spec, last I checked, needs work to better reflect
implemented reality. I would suggest iterating in the spec itself until it
closely resembles implementations in browsers as proven by a comprehensive
test suite. Then you can start to talk about levels of the spec, imo.

--
Simon Pieters
https://bocoup.com/