Re: [csswg] Agenda conf call 31-July-2019

Probable regrets, I expect to be in a car during the call.

For the charter discussion, I've put filed my feedback in github issues:
https://github.com/w3c/charter-drafts/issues?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+%22%5Bcsswg%5D%22 <https://github.com/w3c/charter-drafts/issues?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=is:issue+is:open+%22[csswg]%22>

(Thanks for Fuqiao for being so responsive, and addressing many of them so quickly).

—Florian