Re: `rotation` and `rotation-point`

On Mon, Jan 28, 2019 at 12:25 PM Jens Oliver Meiert <jens@meiert.com> wrote:
> just to make sure, maintaining one of the CSS properties indices [1]:
>
> Are the `rotation` (at some point housed at
> https://www.w3.org/TR/css3-box/#rotating, also at
> https://www.w3.org/TR/2007/WD-css3-box-20070809/#rotation) and
> `rotation-point`
> (https://www.w3.org/TR/2007/WD-css3-box-20070809/#rotation-point)
> properties still around somewhere, or did they get superseded and
> rolled into other properties (as I understand)?

None of the properties in the old drafts of css3-box should be
considered existent or even seriously proposed. Note that the latest
/TR and EDs both remove all of these; instead the shortname is now
meant to hold some of the box-model stuff from 2.1.

Those properties in particular were superceded by Transforms.