Re: labels for testing

On Thu, Apr 25, 2019 at 12:30 AM Florian Rivoal <florian@rivoal.net> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> We now have 4 labels that relate to testing on the issues in csswg-drafts, but they're not grouped together (where grouping is done by coloring and alphabetical order):
>
> As part of the "needs edits", "needs figures", "needs feedback", we have:
> * Needs testcases (WPT)
> * Needs review of Test Case(s)
>
> Separately, we also have:
> * Tested
> * Testing Unnecessary
>
> Since the "Needs..." series is mostly about the spec itself, I suggest renaming the first two labels to group them with the last two:

I created the latter two for myself (tho the workflow is useful for
others) - when reviewing for a spec for publication, every issue for
the spec should have one of those two labels before it can be
considered "ready". (That's why I made them a shade of green, too, so
that ideally I'd just have a bunch of green going down the page.)

I like the current naming of the former two as well; all the "Needs
..." labels have a similar naming scheme, making them appear together
in the list and making it easy to find them by typing "needs" into the
label box.

So all in all, I think we shouldn't change anything. ^_^