Re: labels for testing

>That being said, I'm not sure what "Tested" and "Testing unnecessary"
>are meant for.

I'm not the one who added them, but:

* If a closed issue doesn't have a "needs test case", is that because we forgot to add one (and there fore should add one now), or because we already have tests, or don't need them?

* When updating a CR, all changes need tests. If you have the list of all closed issues that lead to changes in the CR, it is nice to know at a glance whether all the required tests have been written